Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019


"The Perfect Couple" by Elin Hilderbrand

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐✰

I was looking for an Elin Hilderbrand book to read in preparation for seeing her at the Lenox. I borrowed a Kindle Paperwhite from the library to check them out and see if I could get behind not reading an actual "book" and The Perfect Couple was on it. Imagine my surprise when it was the next book in the series of the LAST Elin Hilderbrand book I read, "The Castaways". The book starts out with a dead body and we follow along as the police investigate and more pieces of the story are revealed from different viewpoints. When we went to the Elin Hilderbrand event I was about half way through the book and she asked me who I thought had killed the victim which was tougher to answer than you'd imagine since new motives are being uncovered with each turn of the page. I marvel at the author's ability to continue writing the same story completely differently over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment