Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020


Writers & Lovers by Lily King

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐✰✰

Beautiful descriptions of details and perfect for writers! Alas, I am not a writer so I struggled a bit with the first half of this book but I do feel like writers would connect more with the main character during this portion and would better understand her struggles. The second half picked up pace and I was able to relate to the main character, Casey, much better. I struggled with my rating on this one. The first half got a 2 and the second half got a 4 so I went with a 3 overall. Read this if you are a writer or if you have ever felt anxious because your life wasn't going the way you wanted it to and you want to feel understood and hopeful.

Thank you to NetGalley & Grove Atlantic for allowing me to read an advance copy of this book. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment