Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The Maid by Nita Prose



The Maid by Nita Prose

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Molly is an eccentric and endearing maid whose whole world revolves around her job at The Grand Regency hotel. Her life is thrown into an upheaval when she discovers the body of a well-known guest in one of the rooms. Molly's social awkwardness and difficulties interpreting the actions of her peers keep the reader guessing and make this the perfect "cozy mystery"! I wasn't familiar with this genre prior to reading this book, but I'm definitely a fan. I immediately adored Molly and still find myself thinking about her and the other characters weeks later.

Thank you to Random House Publishing and NetGalley for allowing me to read an advance copy of this novel. My review is voluntary, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment